top of page

Coffee Shop Update

Dear all of our customers,

Unfortunately, due to ongoing COVID-19 restrictions, we have taken the decision to keep our coffee shop & restaurant closed until the end of June at the earliest. We can appreciate that this is disappointing news, and we are just as excited as you to fully re-open.

We will announce on our Facebook page a specific reopening date in the coming weeks.

Thank you for your understanding.

Team Clent.


Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
Follow Us
  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon
  • Trip Advisor
bottom of page