Christmas Coffee Shop Update
** COVID-19 & CHRISTMAS UPDATE **
Hello to all our customers! We hope that you are well and are keeping safe in these difficult times, we'd like to inform you of the procedures for December.
- Despite having a Dudley postcode, we come under Bromsgrove District Council - a Tier 2 area, therefore our Coffee Shop & Restaurant will be fully re-opened on Wednesday 2nd December for walk-ins and bookings!
- We will NOT be offering our festive menu this year, however despite this, we are providing some great chef specials in our restaurant for Christmas! From Monday 7th December, we will be offering some Christmas extras such as Soup, Turkey Dinners, Duck Pate and Christmas Puddings. Please note these are subject to change so calling in advance is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- Our Coffee Shop & Restaurant menu has been reduced due to the pandemic. It is likely that selections will change often, therefore we won't be posting our menu on our website. If you would like specifics for our general menu, Christmas specials and bookings, please call us on 01562 886822.
- Our toilets remain OPEN to all customers, but will be restricted capacity.
- Our Festive Date Opening Times are: Christmas Eve: 9AM - 3PM. Christmas Day: Closed. Boxing Day: Closed. New Years Eve: 9AM - 5PM New day: Closed
We have got a great range of Christmas trees, giftware, indoor and outdoor plants available now! We'd love to see you all again while we can.
Keep safe, we'll get through this together!
See you soon - Team Clent